This year returns a very interesting product in your visit to Warner Park. Of course we talk about the All Inclusive.
With our All Inclusive you can eat and drink all you want while you enjoy a day of cinema in Warner Park.
What does All Inclusive consist of?
All inclusive is a bracelet with unlimited consumption of food and beverages. As a novelty, this year will be available in all available catering points on the day of your visit, so you can choose from a wide variety of dishes: from buffet, salads, pizzas, hamburgers, ice cream, coffee and pastries.
WHERE CAN I PICK THE ALL INCLUSIVE BRACELET?
In Warner Park
On the day of your visit, go to our Car Rental office at the entrance of the Park, where your All Inclusive bracelet will be activated (personal and non-transferable) and they will inform you how to use it. This bracelet is a product of restoration and does not include the entrance to the park or other additional services.
In Warner Beach Park
In this case, go to Box 1 of Warner Beach Park at the entrance of the Park, there you will activate your All Inclusive bracelet (personal and non-transferable) and they will inform you how to use it. This bracelet is a product of restoration and does not include the entrance to the park or other additional services.
WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
- At the box office of Warner Park and Warner Beach Park.
- Online here linked to the purchase of tickets.
- Online here if you already have your tickets purchased.
- Packed with the VIP ticket.
- With the packetization of tickets for groups and schools.
- With the All Inclusive bracelet you will have unlimited consumption of food and beverages except liquors, where you will have a 50% discount.
- Maximum one drink per person per hour. It is understood by drinking restaurant menu, soda or beer and ice cream or coffee. If you have any questions, ask the restaurant staff.
- The bracelet is personal and non-transferable. In case the wristband is damaged or lost, it will not be replaced.
- The bracelet will only be valid on the day of the visit. Not included in the 2nd day ticket.
- A bracelet will be necessary per person and day.
- For 2-day tickets it will be necessary to buy another bracelet for that 2nd day.
- Very important! You can use the All Inclusive in the parks in which you are going to visit the same day and, therefore, it will be necessary to have access to each of them, so that if you have access to a single park you can only use it in the associated park at the entrance you bought. If you have a combined ticket for the same day and 2 parks you can use it all day in the two parks.
Would you like to try it? Without a doubt a very special product so that your visit to Warner Park and / or Warner Beach Park is perfect. Tell us!