IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ENJOY YOUR VISIT IN HALLOWEEN
This year, from October 3 to November 2, 2020, Parque Warner once again celebrates the most complete, amazing, original and fun Halloween you can imagine, but we adapt our program of shows with the precise security measures for the environment current.
As proof of this, Parque Warner has received the SAFE TOURISM CERTIFIED seal, which certifies the implementation of a risk prevention system against COVID-19 according to the protocols of the Spanish Tourism Quality Institute.
This year, on the occasion of COVID-19, a series of specific measures have been carried out to continue enjoying the terrifying feast of fear in Parque Warner and that we detail below.
How our haunted houses work:
- The use of face masks is mandatory, and they must cover your nose and mouth at all times. Also, the use of hands sanitizer is required before you enter, as well as we encourage you to clean and disinfect once again when you exit. You will find hand sanitizer stations at these locations.
- Do not touch any surface, actors/actresses or set scenery. Falling to comply with this obligation leads to immediate expulsion.
- Our haunted houses will operate under limited capacity in order to comply with social distancing measures. We have introduced a new reservation system, and you will be required to make a reservation in advance in order to access.
- Due to the current situation, we have set up some new procedures for our haunted houses, such as plexiglass safety shields and one-way only paths.
- Travel parties will not be mixed and each of them will be limited up to 6 people. This specific measure may change in accordance with guidance from health authorities.
- We have enhanced all our cleaning and sanitation measures. Also, scheduled disinfection procedures will take place throughout the day.
- Do not run, stop or walk backwards. The use of cameras and/or other electronic devices is not allowed.
How the reservation in advance system works:
- Our haunted houses will operate using a new reservation system. To get your access, please head to the entrance of each haunted house. At least one person from each travel party must be present in order to make the reservation.
- Please note the following time-table:
- Expedientes Warren: From 12:00h until end of stock.
- Freddy Krueger: Una Nueva Pesadilla: From 12:00h until end of stock.
- El Bosque Animado: From 12:00h until end of stock.
- La Llorona: Pasaje del terror; From 12:30H until end of stock.
- Reservations have a 15 minutes valid time window, and you must arrive during your scheduled time. We cannot guarantee your access if you arrive late.
- Reservation conditions:
- You must wait 15 minutes between reservations made for the same travel party.
- Visitors with disabilities and their companion (1 person) have preferred access. To get your access, please visit our Customer Service desk (Atención al Cliente) and provide proof of your +75% disability or reduced mobility.
- Your reservation is subject to be modified or cancelled due to technical or operational reasons, adverse weather conditions or force majeure.
- Not for sale.
About our technical, artistic and operational staff…
- Our staff has been trained to comply with all specific safety protocols for each show as well as all protective measures against COVID-19.
- Our staff will always keep a safe physical distance with our visitors, using face coverings and self-protection equipment to maintain a safe environment at all times.
About our Halloween scary-shows…
- Some shows are not scheduled in order to maintain a safe physical distance in accordance with guidance against COVID-19.
- Live entertainment will sporadically make its way throughout the Park during the day. If you are looking forward to meeting any specific character, please ask any of our hosts or hostesses.
- All our stage-shows operate under limited capacity to guarantee a safe physical distance. We recommend you to arrive at least 45 minutes prior the show. We also remind you that seat reservations are not allowed and we will let you enter following a first come first served basis.