COVID-19 information in Parque Warner and Parque Warner Beach
It is finally time to see you again, to dive into the action and to share adventures with you. It is the time to live your own movie!.
We missed you, like real bad, but during this period we have been preparing our Parks for you. We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting procedures, we have sanitize all the areas and we have added new guidelines.
Please note these safety measures
We need your help to have fun together again
Main safety measures to follow before you come to our Parks and during your visit: Parque Warner and Parque Warner Beach.
Purchase your tickets through our website and ensure your visit.
Follow directions and practice physical distancing.
Refrain from coming to the Park if you have symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing…)
Hand sanitizer stations are displayed all over the Park. Please use them and keep washing your hands frequently.
Use cashless payment options such as card or contactless alternatives whenever possible.
Follow all safety instructions such as PA announcements, signs or floor markers throughout the Park.
The use of face masks is mandatory while in the Park. If you are at Parque Warner Beach, face masks are recommended, except for when you are swimming or going to and from an attraction.
Please collaborate with our employees as we work to put safety first.
General information about COVID-19 special measures and visitor’s responsabilty
We have been intensively preparing for a re-opening of our Parks, Parque Warner and Parque Warner Beach, in close cooperation with the authorities. Health and safety of our guests and workers have always been our highest priority. It is our goal that you continue to feel safe and comfortable when visiting us.
Our Parks will be operating under limited capacity, as well as attractions, shows and any other services. Also, some attractions or experiences may be temporarily paused during the day as we focus on daily-scheduled sanitizing procedures.
Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can.
The Park will begin to reopen in a way that incorporates enhanced health and safety measures, including increased cleaning procedures, the use of appropriate protection equipment by both employees and visitors, limited-contact visitor services and additional health and safety training for employees. As we continue to monitor conditions, and with the health of guests and employees at the forefront of our planning, we may adapt or change the operational measures with the aim of a constant enhancement of visitors and employees health.
IMPORTANT: Here's what to know before you go. Please read.
Based on the additional measures and procedures, we ask for visitors understanding to comply with the following requirements*
- We kindly ask you check you are in good health condition before visiting the Park. Visitors who have been in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 within the last 14 days or show symptoms of a respiratory infection or high temperature, shall postpone their visit to the Park. We recommend you not to visit the Park in case you or anyone who lives with you is at high risk of severe illness.
- Online ticket purchase is recommended. On-property tickets sales will be limited. Following public health authorities rules and recommendations, we may request guest’s contact information. In such case, in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations and before collecting any personal data, we will implement the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy of our guests and provide them all the information about their personal data processing, including the enabled channels to exercise their rights and resolve any questions they may have..
- It is mandatory to wear an appropiate mask in Parque Warner during the entire visit. We suggest to bring your own mask. While you in Parque Warner Beach, the use of face masks will be only mandatory when you in shops or restaurants, but highly recommended during your entire visit except for when you are swimming or going to and from an attraction. You can also purchase one from us onsite. There are written instructions around the Park to inform visitors about use of masks.
- It is mandatory to use disinfection and sanitation products before entering into certain spaces or use certain rides. Hand sanitizers will be available at attractions, restaurant and stores. You will find clear instructions throughout our Parks.
- Please pay attention to the social distance rule and keep, at least, 2 meters with other guests throughout your stay. Our Park area is large and spacious which means there is enough space for all visitors to keep the mandatory minimum social distance but there is an obvious personal responsibility in doing so which we encourage to strictly follow. You will find clear information and floor markers will be available.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Please do this regularly. There are plenty of stations available to do so throughout our Parks.
- Should you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other guests and seek for medical attention Please wear your mouth-nose protection.
- If you begin to sneeze or cough for whatever reason, please do it in your elbow, not in your hands.
- Please respect in all instances instructions from Park employees and obey all written and oral warnings. Guests who do not comply with these rules may be ejected from the park without refund.
*These measures will continue to be reviewed as the situation warrants, and may be further adjusted.
Park operational changes. Attractions or shows closed or not available.
In order to comply with public health regulations and recommendations, being your safety our primary concern, the following attractions and shows will remain closed or not availables. Learn about this facility closures before buying your tickets.
At Parque Warner
Escuela de Conducción Yabba Dabba Doo, ACME: Juegos de Agua and Coaster Express.
This attractions and shows might open at a later day if circumstances allow.
Shows and live experiences
Expedientes Warren: Pasaje del terror, Gotham City™ Stunt Show, Celebration Parade, Teatro Chino 3D, Casitas de Personajes.
Please check here all available shows. Out time table will be weekly updated.
Restaurants, shops and game areas
Restaurants, shops and game areas will open depending on daily attendance, in order to offer an appropriate and accurate service. All of them are subject to change or closure due to operational or technical reasons.
Here’s our safety plan regarding COVID-19 validated by TÜV SÜD
TÜV SÜD has reviewed and approved the reopening plans of PARQUES REUNIDOS, ensuring they are suitables and they comply with applicable rules and regulations in terms of COVID-19, as well as all protocols from Instituto de Calidad Turística Española.
What safety measures I must follow while in the Parks?
We recommend you to follow instructions from health authorities, and to please practice safe behaviors based on these simple guidelines.
- Refrain from coming to the Park and stay home if you feel sick within the last 14 days prior your visit, or if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc…)
- Always wear your face mask properly, even while you in the attractions.
- Strictly follow directions from our employees, signs, floor markers and PA announcements. All these measures are implemented for the safety and well-being of our visitors and employees.
- Use hand-sanitizer prior to boarding ride vehicles or before entering any other location.
- Wash your hands frequently and avoid high-touch areas whenever possible.
- Use cashless payment options such as card or contactless alternatives whenever possible.
May I enter the Park without wearing a face mask? What happens if it breaks during my visit?
You will not be permitted to enter the Park without wearing your face mask, and you must wear it properly during your entire visit. We recommend you to bring an extra one in case you need to replace it while in the Park.
If you are at Parque Warner Beach, the use of face masks will be only mandatory when you in shops or restaurants, but highly recommended during your entire visit except for when you are swimming or going to and from an attraction.
Face masks are available for purchase at the entrance and at select locations throughout the Parks.
Is the access restricted? How may I make a reservation?
To promote physical distancing, our Parks will be operating under limited capacity. To ensure your visit, we encourage you to buy your tickets in advance through our website. Ticket combos are also available for 1, 2 and 3 days including admission for both Parks. You can make your purchase here.
For group reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I be able to purchase my tickets at the Park upon arrival?
To promote physical distancing, we encourage you to buy your Park tickets, parking lot tickets and other services as dining options through our website, choosing your date and ensuring your visit. You can make your purchase here.
You will be also able to buy your tickets at the Park upon arrival, but please note this option will be limited as we operate under reduced capacity. Also, wait times to access the Parks may be longer than normal.
What exclusive experiences will be available?
All VIP packages will be available. You can also buy here your 1 day ticket for Parque Warner and add any extra services when you pick them up.
At this moment, the following experiences are temporarily unavailable:
- BackStage LADP Experience
- Gold Experience
What happens with existing ticket reservations purchased prior re-opening?
All existing tickets purchased through our website will continue to be valid through 2020.
All unused, pre-purchased tickets dated during our closure period may be used any public operating day through 2020. You will receive an email with further information.
If you purchased non-dated tickets or products, please feel free to use them any public operating day through 2020.
If you require further information related to ticket admissions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
I have a school or group reservation. May I make any change?
For existing group or school reservations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist as quick as possible.
Are the Travel Parks Ticket + Hotel options available? How can I make my reservation?
Enjoy the best Park + Hotel promotions with our official travel agency: Travel Parks.
Our Park + Hotel options are available. Please check all available hotels and do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or please call +34 911 547 478.
What should I do with my tickets if I had a Tickets + Hotel reservation prior re-opening date?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 911 547 478 and we will be glad to assist as quick as possible.
I had a special offer or online promotion valid before the closure period. Are they valid through 2020?
All special offers and online promotions for 2020 will be valid through this year according to their use and validation conditions. We recommend all online promotion options to ensure your visit in order to avoid long waits and to deal with limited capacity operation.
I am Bono Parques holder, should I make a reservation for my visit?
Reservations in advance are not needed for Bono Parques holders. You will be able to enter the Park by only showing your Bono Parques as you made before closure period.
Will be Bono Parques with Parque Warner Beach option available for purchase?
Due to capacity limitations, during the 2020 season the Bono Parques with Parque Warner Beach will be available, but with limited units for sale.
All other Bono Parques options will remain available.
How are queue areas and wait times organized?
All queue areas have been re-organized with new spacing guides as floor markers to help you maintain social distancing requirements between your travel party and others. In some cases, queue lines might be outdoor to keep you safer in open spaces. Please note wait times may be longer than normal due to cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Will be Batman Arkham Asylum available on its virtual reality version?
For your safety, and in order to avoid physical contact, Batman Arkham Asylum will be open, but the use of virtual reality glasses will be temporarily unavailable.
What special measures are you implementing in the attractions?
With your safety and well-being at the forefront, all attractions will undergo special cleaning and disinfection protocols. The use of hand-sanitizer will be required prior to boarding a ride vehicle.
All open attractions may pause their regular operation during the day to apply these cleaning and disinfections procedures.
What special measures will be implemented in theaters and high-capacity facilities?
Based on safety protocols and in order to keep a safe social distance, all our theaters will be operating under reduced capacity. Our employees will supervise all accesses and you will be guided to your seat.
Our shows and live entertainment schedule has been modified and we have set up some straightforward rules to control capacity.
Will character Meet & Greet be available upon reopening?
They will, but we have adopted some new adjustments in place to ensure an enjoyable environment where to maintain a safe distance.
Our employees will no longer be allowed to take your cameras or mobile devices, but you will be more than welcome to take your own pictures with our characters.
El Teatro de Cartoon Village will be home for our Looney Tunes friends, and all DC Comics Superheroes will wait for you at Plaza de Gotham City.
Where can I check shows and live entertainment schedule? Are there time tables guides available?
You will be able to check our schedules using the App or website. Paper time tables will not be available in order to avoid physical contact.
What special measures will be implemented in shops and restaurants?
Our shops and restaurants will also operate under limited capacity to always maintain all safety and social distancing protocols. Floor markers and signs will help you keep physical distancing requirements.
There will be hand-sanitizer stations at the entrance of every restaurant, and its use is mandatory before you enter. Please follow directions from our employees at all times.
All check-out and pick-up procedures will be adapted in order to always maintain social distance, as well as all safety measures in guidance with health authorities. We encourage you to buy your dining options online to avoid waiting in line. If you choose to buy on-site, please use cashless payments options whenever possible to avoid physical contact.
When in the stores, you’ll be required to wear gloves to avoid contact with merchandise. Hand-sanitizer will also be available for you to use.
According to safety protocols adopted, all surfaces, spaces and high-touch areas will be constantly cleaned and disinfected after every use
All merchandise locations will be supplied as normal, but following extreme sanitizing measures for all products. Please avoid physical contact with those articles that you are not buying.
Games will be available and adapted, keeping all high-touch elements clean and sanitized after every use.
Will be all restaurants, shops and games areas open?
Restaurants, shops and game areas will open depending on daily attendance in order to offer an appropriate and accurate service. All of them are subject to change or closure due to operational or technical reasons.
At this moment, the following experiences are temporarily unavailable:
- All photo rides.
- West Photo, to avoid physical contact with costumes.
Will be all Park services available?
Carefully following all safety measures, all services will be available in our Parks, except for towel-rentals at Parque Warner Beach.
Will be Pases Correcaminos available for purchase in Parque Warner?
Pase Correcaminos is the system to speed up visitors access to certain attractions, and it will be available for purchase. It will be limited in number and options due to reduced capacity, but you will be able to buy Pase Correcaminos Platinum and Pase Correcaminos Five.
What specific safety and sanitizing measures are adopted in Parque Warner Beach?
In addition to all safety measures adopted for both Parks, here you’ll find specific protocols for Parque Warner Beach:
- Use of face mask. It will be mandatory only in restaurants and shops, and highly recommended while you in the Park except for when you are swimming or going to and from and attraction.
- Wearing shoes. The use of shoes is mandatory while you in the Park, except for when you are swimming or at the attractions. In order to make it easier for you, we recommend the use of appropriate water shoes. For safety reasons, please note that the use of any kind of shoes is not permitted in Wonder Woman El Lazo Mágico.
Will be all common and rest areas cleaned and sanitized?
They will. In addition, all rest areas will be supervise at all times to verify that sun beds and chairs are spaced appropriately to keep the right distance. Also, all common areas will be cleaned and disinfected every day.
How attractions and queue lines will be managed?
All attractions at Parque Warner Beach will undergo special cleaning and disinfection measures to keep you safe, and same with social distancing. As well as we do in Parque Warner, you will be required to use hand-sanitizer before you enter every attraction.
Our attractions will also operate under limited capacity, and spacing guides and floor markers will help you keep a safe physical distance between your travel party and others.
Will all the attractions open?
They will, so you will be able to enjoy all attractions during your visit.
Is there any non-available experience at Parque Warner Beach?
Only our Aquagym experience will be temporarily unavailable.
Will be The Flash Pass™ available for purchase in Parque Warner Beach?
The Flash Pass™ is the system to speed up visitors access to certain attractions, and it will be available for limited purchase
Will be Zonas Vip and Camas Balinesas availables?
Zonas VIP (VIP areas) and Camas Balinesas (Balinese beds) will be limited but availables.