CHRISTMAS: NOVEMBER 30 - JANUARY 05
Enjoy with family or friends the Magic Christmas of Warner Park. Prepare your visit to the Park with our application to fully enjoy your visit.
From November 30 until January 5, 2020 you can live a Magic Christmas in Warner Park. Check the schedules of the shows and Christmas tickets.
Do not miss the Christmas decoration that you will find throughout the park, you can also meet Santa Claus and the Magi in person.
Enjoy the magic of Christmas in the park and discover all the programming we have prepared:
- LOONEY TUNES ANIMATED FOREST. A Christmas family passage with a fun themed tour in a lively forest, with fantastic beings that will tell extraordinary and fun stories for the whole family. A place full of surprises and adventures to have a great time. Located in Cartoon Village.
- THE SANTA CLAUS REFUGE. Located in Old West, where Santa Claus will receive the children, to greet them and collect their letters, before leaving from Lapland to all corners of the World.
- THE RESIDENCE OF THE MAGIC KINGS. On Hollywood Boulevard, where you can greet the Magi, tell them their wishes and give them their letters.
To celebrate Christmas we have prepared a variety of special shows:
- The Christmas Musical. In the Hollywood Theater, live a unique musical for the whole family that recreates the magic of Christmas through songs, moments of humor, laughter and great dances. Discover in a classic musical show like Santa Claus will do the impossible for the children of the world to recover the spirit of Christmas.
- Welcome to Christmas. The Hollywood Boulevard crossing is the street scene of Welcome to Christmas, a welcome show for park visitors.
- Santa Claus 2.0. A show in Old West Territory where Santa Claus takes the stage to bring us the most fun Christmas songs to the rhythm of rock.
- Frosty Christmas Dance. A live musical starring the snowman Frosty who will be accompanied by dancers and singers to represent the successes of Christmas.
- Magic Cooking. Discover in Old West Territory this delicious show where Mamá Noel, with the help of Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer, will make the most exquisite Christmas sweets for the arrival of Santa Claus.
- POLAR EXPRESS 3D. In 'Polar Express' fiction goes beyond reality and a child waits impatiently for Santa Claus to enter through his window. It will not be he who visits it, but the Polar Express ...
- Magical Lights.At nightfall discover this dance and light show where our cast of artists meet Santa Claus and Bugs and Lola Bunny meet for the lighting of our Christmas tree.
- CHRISTMAS PARADE. To say goodbye to a day full of hope that better way than the rhythm of the best music, along with dozens of characters from the Warner Bros factory, and return home with the spirit of Christmas.
VIP EXPERIENCE also in CHRISTMAS
Enjoy family or friends with Christmas from Parque Warner, a magical time. Prepare your visit to the Park and you will live a Christmas movie!.
If you wish you can live it in a different way with our VIP Packages, with everything you need included to make the most of your visit.
Lunchtime is also a special moment because in our buffet, in addition to enjoying a wide and varied menu, you can do it in the company of our naughty Looney Tunes.
Visit our buffets with characters to replenish energies. The day of your visit be the first to arrive at the restaurant so you don't miss this unforgettable experience. Remember that the restaurant has a limited capacity.
You can not lose this!