GENERAL RULES AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF OUR PARKS
Even though we comply with regulations in place, we expect and appreciate guests to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner to safeguard their own health and safety (and of those in your care). You must act responsibly for your own health and safety, in addition to acting with care for the health and safety of those around you.
Guests must READ AND FULFILL all rules, recommendations and warnings and properly use the amusement facilities and devices, and all safety equipment provided. Guests who do not comply, may be ejected from the park without refund. The park reserves t Please refer to specific guidelines posted at the entrance of every amusement device and to park’s operational rules available in this web page.
Each guest at our Park makes the commitment to behave in a civic and considerate manner with other guests and park personnel. Please be respectful to the park facilities, o visitors, personnel, flora and fauna.
WARNING! Assess Your physical and emotional Capabilities BEFORE You “Just Do It”
Rides and other attractions at the Park can provide our guests with wonderful memories and exhilarating fun! But amusement and water rides also can be adrenaline-pumping activities which put substantial strain and forces on your body and senses, through rapid acceleration, speed, sudden movements, and the unpredictable motion of a ride, which may thrust your body about in different directions, causing muscular strain and stress on your body such as on your neck and back, and accelerated heart rate and blood pressure.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY ALCOHOL, DRUGS (WHETHER LEGAL MEDICATION OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES) OR OTHER SUBSTANCE WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ALERTNESS, REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU HAVE OR HAVE HAD ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS OR INJURIES, OR IF YOU ARE AFRAID TO PARTICIPATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HEART, NERVE, MUSCLE, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, NEUROLOGICAL, OR OTHER AILMENT OR INJURY, OR IF YOU ARE (OR MAY BE) PREGNANT OR HAVE HAD SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS, INFIRMITY, MEDICAL CONDITION, TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE IF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY WELL ENOUGH TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN A PARK RIDE OR OTHER ACTIVITY AND CHECK IF YOU COMPLY WITH HEIGHT, WEIGHT AND AGE LIMITATIONS. THE PARK DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH--YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN DETERMINATION OF BEING FIT FOR A RIDE OR ACTIVITY. HAVE IN MIND THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE.
We have been intensively preparing for a re-opening of our park in close cooperation with the authorities. Health and safety of our guests and workers have always been our highest priority. It is our goal that you continue to feel safe and comfortable when visiting us. Please check your obligations as a visitor on this page before coming to the park in this link.
Park operational changes. Areas closed.
In order to comply with public health regulations and recommendations, being your safety our primary concern, following areas and facilities will remain closed. Learn about this facility closures before buying your tickets in this link.
Conditions for access to PARQUE Warner
- The entrance to Parque Warner must be purchased at retail outlets licensed by Parque Warner. Information on the different types of tickets and bonuses, fees, promotions and conditions are available on the official website of Parque Warner (www.parquewarner.com) and at the box office park and other authorized outlets.
- The entrance to Parque Warner entitled to enjoy the rides and shows as many times as desired by the visitor, always following the internal rules of the park. Also, only by showing the input / output rate of the day at the park, visitors can apply for a label that will allow you to leave the premises and re-enter on the same day.
- The visitor must keep their entry throughout the stay, as staff may at any time exhibition. Any person who does not have a corresponding entry, may be expelled from Parque Warner.
- Promotions and discounts in Parque Warner are not cumulative, except for those whose conditions expressly provided for.
- Misuse of any annual pass or season pass entitles Parque Warner to proceed with removal.
- Parque Warner reserves the right of admission to the park facilities, in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions. Parque Warner may be expelled from its facilities to visitors who violate legal or regulatory provisions and the internal rules of the park and, in any case, always performing behaviors that disturb other visitors, alter the order and / or risk to own physical or other visitors in using the attractions or facilities integrity, all in accordance with laws and regulations. In case of expulsion for any of these reasons, there will be entitled to reimbursement of the input.
- Access to Parque Warner carrying firearms, white and sharp objects is strictly prohibited. Also, the entrance to the park with narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances is prohibited. The possession of such objects and substances, as well as the consumption or sale of the latter inside the park, will result in expulsion without refund of entry and without prejudice to the appropriate legal measures to be taken where appropriate.
- For the sake of living, health and safety, not be allowed to enter Parque Warner:
- With food or drink;
- With portable fridge, baskets or trolley;
- With animals;
- Skates, scooters, bicycles, or other similar objects that may pose a risk to visitors;
- With sound equipment that may disturb other visitors.
- To ensure safety and correct coexistence within the park, the duly authorized staff of Parque Warner may inspect backpacks, handbags, bags or other luggage in the cases and within the terms established by law.
- Strollers and wheelchairs for rental may not leave the premises of the park.
- Parque Warner is not responsible for lost anywhere in your facility objects.
- hawking or resale of products within the enclosure is not allowed.
- For reasons of capacity, Parque Warner may suspend ticket sales in those cases in which, in response, among other circumstances, facilities and attractions available at the time, it is expected that the excessive influx of public may hinder the operational right of park and / or may prevent visitors fully enjoy the facilities in normal conditions and safety.
- Currently in Parque Warner smoking is not allowed except in the designated smoking areas, in total we have 6 smoking areas at your disposal.
- The ticket to the car park of Parque Warner is acquired at the desk of parking. Parking fees and performance standards are available on the official website of Parque Warner (www.parquewarner.com) exposed and visible for all our visitors before entering the car park at the entrance to it.
- The entrance ticket entitles the parking lot of a single vehicle throughout the day of issue of the ticket, from opening to closing facilities of the same.
- There are vacancies for person with disability, motorcycles and caravans, which are properly marked.
- Parque Warner has a "Parking Covered" whose use and exploitation by visitors is subject to availability as these are limited.
- Parque Warner reserves the right to remove the vehicle from parking and move off-site, in case it was parked improperly or if the closing time of parking the vehicle had not been withdrawn by the holder and remain in the enclosure, the expenses in both cases by the owner of the vehicle.
- Parque Warner is not liable for damage or theft of the existing objects inside the parked vehicle, remain the responsibility of the owner to remove the non-fixed and removable accessories for vehicles and other purposes, objects or goods brought into the vehicle .
Conditions of Use of the park, its attractions, games and shows
- To ensure the safety of all visitors, the use of the attractions is subject to certain age restrictions and tall and requires certain physical and mental conditions, as shown in the posters on display in each. If the visitor can not enjoy some of the attractions be applicable any of these restrictions, this will not be entitled to reimbursement of the input.
- It is forbidden to drink, eat or smoke during use of the attractions, as well as in other areas of the enclosure where expressly indicated that prohibition.
- For greater enjoyment of visitors, it is recommended to carry a proper attire, being required at all times, for reasons of health, safety and respect for other users, bring the torso covered and properly go footwear.
- Leading off the shows, you can not access them.
- It is forbidden to bathe in the existing water bodies in the park, such as fountains, water rides or lake.
- It is not allowed to move the furniture in the terraces of the park restaurants.
- Photos and videos made by visitors shall not be used for promotional purposes.
- Parque Warner reserves the right to make changes at scheduled times opening and closing of the park, and to suspend the operation of attractions or shows where warranted by circumstances of force majeure or exceptional, including without limitation, reasons safety, weather, technical or operational. In these cases, there will be entitled to reimbursement of input although for cases other than those of force majeure, Parque Warner will offer additional benefits to maintain economic balance of the contract in the event that it has been affected. In any case, visitors can obtain information about these exceptional changes in customer service.
- Information for people with disabilities: The entry for People with disabilities includes a free companion at the entrance to the park. It will be necessary to present the Official Card of people with Disabilities (33% or higher). The companion of the person with a disability must be the same during the visit date and must access the park as the person with a disability. You will also have priority access to the attractions, for which it will also be necessary to present the Official Card of people with Disabilities (33% or higher). An identification bracelet will be placed that will allow unlimited access to all attractions for the disabled person and up to 3 companions on the day of their visit. The person with a disability must always ride with his / her companions to be able to use the priority access. The Official Card may be required in accessing the attractions.
- If they detect any emergency or danger, please notifíquenlo park staff.
- Faced with a situation that requires the total or partial evacuation of the facility, please follow the instructions of the park staff.
- Do not run the facilities or make improper use of them.
- It is mandatory whenever indications meet the park staff, as well as instructions and warnings and posters with existing recommendations on the premises.
- Remember you are on private property, take care. As a privately owned, Parque Warner may establish and limit the exercise of those activities, beyond its control, as appropriate.
- These rules may be modified by Parque Warner to suit the operation and functioning of the park.
- The opening and closing hours of the attractions may vary.
- The entrance to Parque Warner does not include access to Parque Warner Beach.
- To make better use of his visit to Parque Warner, we recommend you plan your meal schedule, taking into account the peak hours of public restaurants and bars of the park (between 2 and 4 pm).
Conditions for access to PARQUE Warner beach
- The entrance ticket to the Park should be retained during your stay in the Park and should be shown to park staff or security that requires it during your stay in Parque Warner Beach.
- Parque Warner Beach reserves the right to ask anyone, who being inside the Park does not have the corresponding valid entry ticket and wristband, to leave the facilities.
- Dates and opening and closing hours of the Park can be modified due to weather reasons.
- Out of politeness and respect for others, you are not allowed to jump the queue or save a place in the queue to others.
- Some rides, activities, restaurants, shops may be closed for technical, meteorological or organizational reasons.
- For your safety, if you use some type of prosthesis, please contact our staff for instructions on the steps to follow.
- For your safety, if you have a disease that can lead to a setback while staying at Parque Warner Beach, please advise our staff.
- The entry ticket fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- For safety reasons, there are access restrictions to each of the rides either by age, size or physical condition.
- This information is available at each ride and it is your responsibility to comply with the express requirements
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to go on any ride wearing necklaces, sunglasses, watches, earrings, rings, piercing or any metal object.
- To preserve hygiene, politeness and respect for others, it is not allowed to bathe or use water facilities with clothing other than exclusively bathing clothes, it is not allowed to enter into the water with street clothes and children must wear a swimsuit and nappy if required.
- Smoking is not allowed in Parque Warner Beach, being able to do so in permitted areas (Law 25/2005, of December 26, on Sanitary Measures against smoking and regulating the sale, supply, consumption and advertising of tobacco products ). We have 1 smoking area at your disposal.
- For hygiene reasons, you may not consume food or beverages in aquatic areas. And for reasons of hygiene and safety, it is not allowed to enter the Parque Warner Beach carrying drinks or food, being prohibited to drink, eat or smoke in the water areas, as well as in the other areas of the enclosure where expressly stated such prohibition.
- It is not permitted to access with portable fridge, baskets or trolley.
- Using slides with footwear is not allowed.
- It is essential for visitors to beware of personal belongings, as Parque Warner Beach cannot be responsible for loss or damages suffered in them during your stay therein.
- For security reasons, Parque Warner Beach reserves the right to inspect the objects of visitors at any time given that the entry of glass, cans, utensils, weapons, flammable materials and dangerous objects is not allowed.
- We have rental lockers available to our visitors.
- For the sake of strengthening security in our park, we are continuously testing surveillance in our facilities; this training could include the use of equipment such as rescue mannequin.
- The actions and behaviours of an organized group are the responsibility of their monitor, tutor, teacher or group leader.
- Children under 12 who are not accompanied by persons over 18 will not be permitted entry.
- It is imperative that children and other people who cannot swim are always under the supervision of an adult who can swim.
- The entry of animals (except guide dogs) is prohibited.
- After making use a ride, you should get out and wait your turn again.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited to persons less than 18 years of age.
- The use of any drug is prohibited within the enclosure.
- Parque Warner Beach reserves the right to refuse admission and to expel from the facilities people who contravene the rules listed above or engage in the following situations:
- Disruption of order caused by behaviours that disturb or affect the enjoyment of other visitors.
- Misuse of tickets or vouchers.
- People who give clear signs of being intoxicated.
- Committing vandalism or damage to site facilities or repeated disobedience to the instructions of the lifeguards, monitors or any other employee of the park.
- When leaving Parque Warner Beach, please remember to wear appropriate dress and footwear.
For further information please contact us at 912 000 792 or email: email@example.com